Ten weeks of Boot Camp Later....


So I thought I would write a whole lot more, but time got away from me. I've been so much more successful than I could have imagined. I only broke my Bright Lines a few times and in very small ways: one glass of champagne, grain at dinner and some asian food that may or may not have had some added sugar. Because I was able to follow the plan I managed to loose 25 pounds in 10 weeks which is pretty astonishing. For the most part my cravings were at a level of 1 out of 5 on most days as was my hunger and discomfort from hunger. Sure there were some days when I was hungry at the beginning as my body adapted to three meals a day and less calories, but on the whole I'm not hungry. I do feel more free and unless I'm planning my food for the next day I'm not thinking about food, or when I'll eat next or what I'll eat. I have a lot more to say about all of this, but don't have time right now. These are terrible photos, but here's what 22 pounds gone looks like, and that was 10 days and 3 pounds ago. At 191lbs I will officially not be obese anymore. That's the next goal -- since I've already made it to "Onederland". It is a fantastic things to write my weight starting with a ONE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost Fifteen Months of Bright Line Eating

Day Two of Bright Line Eating Boot Camp: Observations at Mid-Day

What's This All About?