What's This All About?

I'm so very tired of being a binge eater. Of being controlled by the need and overwhelming drive to sit on the couch and eat two pints of Ben & Jerry's at a time and then filling like crap afterwards. I've done a lot of reading and exploring about this over the last several years and frankly find that it's a bit overwhelming. There are so many views on how to loose weight, eat healthfully etc... On why people have brain fog and lethargy etc....

Thanks to a Facebook featured post of all things -- I encountered Bright Line Eating and signed up for their boot camp. I'm pretty skeptical about whether this will work -- in the sense that I wonder if I can actually stick to it for even the 8 weeks that the boot camp lasts. At any rate -- I thought I'd start this blog to document that journey/experiment.

I listed in the sidebar some of the books I've read or that I have on my reading list as well as links to people and organizations that have influenced me. Mostly this blog is for me -- I don't care if anyone else reads it and I'm keeping it separate from my regular blog because I actually don't want my family and friends to know about it unless they stumble on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost Fifteen Months of Bright Line Eating

Day Two of Bright Line Eating Boot Camp: Observations at Mid-Day